03 June 2012

In My Mailbox (Week of June 4 because I lost count of the actual number)


Bought:
Gone (Gone #1) by Michael Grant
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
The Virgin Suicides by Jeffrey Eugenides
Girl by Blake Nelson

Borrowing:
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
Bossypants by Tina Fey

For Review:
(Graciously given by Strange Chemistry)
Poltergeeks by Sean Cummings
The Assassin's Curse by Cassandra Rose Clarke


So I had a Barnes and Noble gift card and it was just sitting there and I had to use it.
I started Girls while my game was downloading and now I am obsessed.
However, I have two e-books that are 30% completed, so that should be my first priority.

Welp.

What's in your mailbox?




1 comment:

  1. Really, really great books. Great books this week. My Photography teacher enjoyed Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me. I want to read that. Especially because I love Mindy Kaling, she's amazing. And so is Tina Fey. Great books again, this week

    Kande

    ReplyDelete