17 October 2010

In My Mailbox Week 4

Photobucket
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren
which showcases what the readers have in their mailboxes this week.
This week I received:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
From library: Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl
Hate List by Jennifer Brown
Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

A gift:  Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver

Note: I previously read Beautiful Creatures, but with the upcoming release of Beautiful Darkenss, I wanted to reread.
-I finished Hate List, so look for a review in a few hours :)
- And as you can see from my horrid bookmark, I am currently reading Hush, Hush .
What's in your mailbox?






3 comments:

  1. Are you enjoying Hush, Hush? It's my favourite series at the moment, I've just finished reading Crescendo! I may have to reread soon haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LOVE with it so far! It's so great and I'm only 100 pages in :)
    And I loved the cover for Crescendo, so I knew I had to start this series :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Creatures and Hush Hush are awesome I hope you'll like it !
    And I've bought Before I fall a few weeks ago. I haven't read it yet but it seems really good :).


    Happy reading !
    (and by the way i'm your new follower ^^)

    ReplyDelete