25 August 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (3)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine.
This particular meme showcases upcoming books that readers cannot wait to read.
This weeks Waiting on Wednesday....
Photobucket


Rosie by Mariam Maarouf
Release Date: January 2011
Description:
So Delicate. So Young. So Wanted.
‘In life, nothing is the same as it seems. People create masks –identities—to hide who they really are – some for noble reasons, or nefarious ones, but only a tiny fraction because they must.Alessandra and Damien, or Rosalie and Daniel, were once the Princess and Prince of La Pacifica until they were forced out of the beautiful island. Eight months flew by, and they finally began to settle in Alexandria, Egypt, when they found out that they didn’t leave their past behind them, and that they were both wanted urgently.
Dead.’


I saw Rosie on Goodreads, but then I decided to look up the author.
Mariam Maarouf is a 16-year-old author from Egypt.
Egypt is also the setting for Rosie.

Look up Mariam at Goodreads or her Official Website :)

4 comments:

  1. I really do love the sound of this one. It's mysterious and enticing :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ You can't imagine how happy I am some people are actually waiting for my book :)
    This is the first time I see your blog (I set up Google alerts), but I'm glad I did.
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!
    Just wanted to tell you that I've posted a link to read the first chapter + the prologue on my blog (mariamaarouf.blogspot.com).

    Please note that this is not the final, fully-edited version and do share your thoughts! :)

    ReplyDelete