05 January 2012

ALRIGHT I HAVEN'T POSTED IN FOREVER AND THIS IS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Okay, my last post was December 11, which is pretty freaking pathetic.
My goal for 2012 is to be more active on this blog. 
I've kinda abandoned it. I think I'll revamp it somewhat, maybe change up the color scheme.
And post tons of new reviews.
I'm currently reading:
(this reminds me to update my goodreads account more often, ugh)

(it is being released on January 10th, and there will be a review up either that day or before.
Probably that day. Don't kill me, my senior trip is this weekend.)

(This book comes out January 17, and there will be a review up before that day also!)

(I got reallly into this book, but then I stopped reading because I felt bad for the above two books. Because I'm a weenie like that.)


1 comment:

  1. A revamp of the blog is a good motivation. I was really inactive in blogging in 2011 so I completely redesigned my blog and I'm totally pumped again. I've been blogging every day. Except today. Oh, I should go post something!

    ReplyDelete