01 October 2011

In My Mailbox 26

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren.
It showcases what readers got during the week.
This is what's in my mailbox.


From Library:

For Review from MacMillan Publishing
(I'm 100 pages in, and in LOVE.)

My birthday was Thursday (I'm 17!:D) and these are the gifts I got:
Porcupine Wallet

This Week in Review:

Look for Next Week
-Review of All These Things I've Done
-College Scholarship essay about apartments.

What's in your mailbox? ;D

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!! I loved The Magnolia League. I can't wait to hear what you think of it. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, The Magnolia League looks great!Really? I will be 17 on October 20th! Happy late Birthday:)
    Here's IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying to read All These Things I've Done! I hope you have a great time reading them all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome IMM! I look forward to reading All These Things I'Ve done. Hope you like it!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    P.S. I've also got a new giveaway on my blog for Remembrance if you want to enter.

    ReplyDelete