18 September 2011

Update (September 18th)

I only got one book in my mailbox, and I'm too lazy to take a picture of it.
I received:


Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America by Barbara Ehrenreich

Now, this is a book that I'm reading for my journalism class, and it's required.
Thoughts/Reviews?

I have a crapload of books sitting around, about a hundred pages in.
Here is the list of the started books:

Halo by Alexandra Adornetto - Page 156
Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan - Page 134
Glimmerglass by Jenna Black - Page 94

Ughh it's so annoying knowing i have all these books just sitting there!
Halo is numero uno on my list to finish, so look for a review in a week!

I also have the winner of All These Things I've Done.
The winner is....
Alison!
I'll be e-mailing you shortly, congrats:D

Leave your mailboxes here, I'll look at yours even though I have none :P

No comments:

Post a Comment