23 July 2010

Wanted

Wanted by Sara Shepard
(Pretty Little Liars #8)
Page Count: 261
Quote: "Just days ago, she'd wished for an opportunity to start over with Ali without manipulation, lies or competition. She'd never have that chance, but maybe she had the next best thing."
Rating:Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Official Website:
Pretty Little Liars
Description: "
In Rosewood, majestic estates sprawl for acres, and Tiffany toggle bracelets dangle from every girl's wrist. But not all that glitters is gold, and the town harbors
secrets darker than anyone could imagine - like the truth
about what really happened the night Alison DiLaurentis
went missing....
Not every story has a happy ending, especially when four pretty little liars have done so many wicked things. In the dramatic conclusion of Sara Shepard's bestselling Pretty Little Liars series, Emily, Hanna, Aria and Spencer could get everything they've ever wanted - unless A has one more horrifying twist in store. "
Review: Wow. Sara Shepard, you have officially done it this time. I could not have seen that coming if I tried (and believe me I have.) I can't really tell you anything about the plot because it will ruin the whole story, but the DiLaurentis family has one more shocker in store for you.
I've been reading the Pretty Little Liars series since it first started, and with every book, new questions arose. Who is A? What is Wilden's story? Was Jason "close" with Ali like Toby was "close" with Jenna? Why was he in a mental institution? Is Melissa involved in Ali's murder? All these questions, and then some, are answered in Wanted.

The entire Poconos house scene is creepy and had me at the edge of my seat. Often times I got confused, but it just made me want to continue reading, to finally get to the end of this amazing series. Honestly, I finished it in one day, and at many times I found my heart was racing in anticipation. Obviously, I recommend Wanted to people who have been following the Pretty Little Liars like since Day 1.

And "Those Who Forget the Past" left me with even more questions, so if anyone wants to clear that up, thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the follow Lauren...Im following you now as well...Cute, cute blog love the pink background..:D

    ReplyDelete