12 June 2011

In My Mailbox Week 20


Photobucket
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren
which showcases what the readers have in their mailboxes this week.

This week I received:


From Library:
Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
(I've heard amazing things about Marchetta, and I wanted to read anything by her, so I chose this. Any other book suggestions from this author?)
Pure Sin (Privilege # 5) by Kate Brian
(I will read anything Kate Brian writes. She's my favorite girl drama writer.)

For Review:

Tempest by Holly Hook

So, I'm going away for the weekend. (And I'm hoping this will post on Sunday)
My goal is to finish the two books for review that I've put off, Between & Vampire's Rule.
I'm 80% done with Between and 40% done with Vampire's Rule.
Sorry to both authors for not finishing them earlier. 

What's in your mailbox?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard of Tempest or Tower of Parlen Min, but they both look pretty interesting. Looking forward to you're reviews!

    ReplyDelete