03 May 2011

Teaser Tuesday (4)

Photobucket

Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading Anyone can join in, all you have to do is the following:

- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page. I kinda do a paragraph :/
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Six Moon Summer by SM Reine
Seasons of the Moon # 1
Goodreads/Official Website

Dear diary, 
I ran into a boy from the lake yesterday. He left me a warning: "You're in danger now." What does it mean? I need to find him again. I need to know what he knows.


Something is definitely happening. There are weird scars on my chest, and I don't know if I dreamed the animal attack or not.


I can't seen to think straight. I feel so strange.


Anyway, I've resigned myself to being stuck at camp for the summer. I won't say I'm happy, because I'm not. Most of my time is still spent avoiding the other campers. But occasionally, I do find ways to have fun....


I think that quote pretty much sums up whats going on so far. Girl goes to camp, gets mysterious scratches, is feeling sick, mysterious boy. I gotta find more time to read it, but so far I'm loving it :D


My giveaway of Inside Out ends TOMORROW! 
Enter here is you haven't already.

1 comment: